“I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don’t think about it is when I’m playing it.” ~ Carl Yastrzemski
We all have hopes of our teams making it to the World Series one day. But for those of us who live and die for baseball, that’s not our only dream. I’ve already met my hero, but I have a lot more baseball dreams to accomplish. Here are a few of them:
- See every stadium in the country (both MLB and MiLB)
- Baseball road trips through Mexico, Cuba, and Italy (and Japan … and Taiwan … and …)
- Live across the street from Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota, FL
- Buy a new car and get the new Orioles license plates
- Write another baseball book and become a famous baseball author and complete dreams 1 through 4. (It will happen one day!)
What are your baseball hopes and dreams?