Continuing with my recent obsession with Mac Suzuki, I though I’d share some of his statistics. Suzuki’s career spanned from 1992 to 2010, beginning with one game with the class A Salinas Spurs and ending with Calgary Vipers of the independent Golden Baseball League. He played in at least five different countries: the United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela.
During his career, Suzuki pitched in a total 1,638.1 innings in 571 games:
- 117 MLB games over 6 seasons;
- 197 minor league games in 9 seasons;
- 53 games in the Nissan Professional Baseball League in 2 seasons;
- 209 games in other foreign baseball leagues in a total of 7 seasons; and
- 48 games in other leagues across 3 seasons.
His lifetime ERA across all levels of baseball is 4.92, having won 77 games and lost 118 games. His lifetime batting average is .114.